welcome

Hello

My name is Tricia and this is my attempt to share with anyone who is interested, the words and thoughts that God has shared with me.

Today is my first day as a blogger. This has been suggested to me numerous times and frankly I've been too old school to try it. It is my hope that the words I place here will bless and encourage those of you who are journeying toward home as I am.

It is my goal to post a message each day that will include Scripture, a brief story to go with that Scripture and maybe a prayer or two. For some of you this will be quite familiar as it is the same style as in our e-mail days and in the book Joyful Perspective. As usual, I would love to hear your feedback.

Blessings to all of you,
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Really god, where are you?

My Offering

God Only Knows