Hello


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a bit of a departure from my normal message style. Something happened that I want to share with all of you, to encourage you to reach out in Jesus’ name.

          Yesterday I published a message on positive attitudes.  From that message I received a very heartfelt email from a sweet friend. She and I go back many years. We didn’t know each super well then. I met her because I was close friends with her brother. Through the years and the quick connect of social media, I have grown closer to her. This morning I read a message from her that tore at my heart.

          The odd thing is I have been reminded of her brother quite often this week. He resides in heaven now and therefore does not need my prayers, so I focused them on his family, in particular his sister. As it turns out, she does need my prayers.*  

          The point of sharing this here is to encourage you to give yourselves over to God’s will and timing. There is no way I could have known so many years ago when I became friends with the brother, that one day God would choose me to stand in the gap for his sister. (Ezekiel 22:30)

          Listen to God. Pray for the people he puts on your heart.  It will bless them but it will also bless you in ways you can’t begin to imagine.

          “A new command I give you; Love one another.  As I have loved you, so your must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:34-35

 

 

*(She needs your prayers too. To protect her privacy I won’t share her name but God knows who she is. Please say a prayer for her.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Really god, where are you?

My Offering

God Only Knows